Monday, September 22, 2008

Mr. Cool

This guy

may be my favorite all time Television character. The writers for his dialogue must be brilliant. Not only do they come up with hysterical commentary to be spoken between him and his friends, they also completely nail the super genius, quirky, anti-social, but somehow adorable personality of someone with Asberger's Syndrome. I watch him every Monday night on The Big Bang Theory, and laugh until I cry. No, I am not laughing at him, I am laughing with him and every other person who doesn't quite "fit" into the social categories of our world, but instead beautifully creates their own.

4 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I will have to check him out.

Vanessa said...

We laughed when we watched it last night. We laughed hard. Last night. Genius established.

Anonymous said...

I worked with a kid who had Aspergers. I was pregnant... and almost everyday he lost his inner monologue and aloud would walk by me and comment, "MAN! Mrs. Jasmine gets fatter every day. Maybe you should tell her."

I would try not to laugh... but couldn't help it. Because he really had NO idea that he was saying it out loud. I loved that kid!

I am pretty sure he was the only person ever to get away with calling me fat.

Erica Wirtz said...

I love this show and he is my favorite too.