Wednesday, August 15, 2007



Can I just say that buying school supplies is getting annoying....seriously. I have spent upwards of $200.00 on school supplies and lunch boxes and backpacks.....for public school! That doesn't even begin to cover clothes. Back to school is a very expensive time of year.

I think I'm looking forward to the first day of school this year. Unlike last years emotional breakdown. Maybe this year it won't take me a month to get used to it.

Oh....my new favorite quote from the blogesphere:

Every time a new blog is started a therapist loses its wings!!

2 comments:

Jae said...

Great quote! I don't know if blogging is therapy for me. . . but reading other people's blogs certainly is. There's just something reassuring about knowing you're not the only one!!!

Anonymous said...

Another great quote I just read in a book:

The most comforting words in the world are
"me too".