Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag, I Guess I'm It!

Jae tagged me, so here are 6 totally random things about me.

When I was young (but not young enough to justify it) I told everyone that I could speak spanish and play the violin. I even got myself signed up for a fairly serious talent competition in which I was to play the violin (which I could not even sort-of play) until my big sister, who could play the violin, told on me, THANK GOD!


We had a dog when I was little named Mississippi Mud who would split open and eat our watermelons which we were somehow growing in our back yard in the middle of a neighborhood (because we weren't weird enough).

When I was a teenager I had two poems published, one in a local newsletter of some sort and one in a poetry book (which was probably a gimmic, but I didn't care.)

I started college two weeks after I turned 16.... but before you get too impressed, I then fell in love and quit after two semestars... and would do it again..... because I'm still in love.

As a child I really believed I would be a dancer.

When I was 15, I was the co-host of a talk show on the local free channel. It was not for teenagers, but rather discussed deep topics relating to living as a conservative in the present time....I now disagree with many of my then opinions. Oh, and I didn't look 15 not by a long shot, and we never told anyone I was, so hopefully the fact that it was on the free, public access channel kept anyone from listening to me.

I tag cassie

4 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I on it! Now just make sure you bother to read it!

Hannah said...

I still read everyone's blogs, I just don't leave comments very often anymore.

Vanessa said...

talk show host. That's golden.

Wow, a blog post and I got to see you 3 times this week....this is getting freaky!

wendy said...

when I was little, kids who didn't know me thought I was French because my mom had a thing about me wearing berets and capes. whenever I heard this, I'd perk up and say whatever French words I had learned from madeline.