Sunday, November 16, 2008

Update

Once upon a time, on a crisp October day this boy:

Married this girl:

And on October 28th we celebrated 13 years, a lot of joy, also some trials and an suv full of kids! Yeehaw!

On October 31st these ghouls celebrated Halloween:



We had a blast!

On November 1st my husband celebrated his 33rd birthday and my daughter (whose 11) went on her first hunting trip....and after dressing out the deer had to run in, shower, and get ready to cheer for the last football game of the season (she is so well rounded!)


And believe it or not I am leaving tons of activities out. Needless to say it is a busy time of year. Next up, the Holidays!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie (is that how you spell her name?) is SUCH a character... she just cracks me up!

Vanessa said...

OH MY GOSH. I'd never seen your wedding pics. I like you now. That girl back there would have intimidated me a little bit.

Carrie said...

LOVE the wedding pictures! It was so fun to get to see all of you. Love you!

Cassie said... said...

what? were you 12 or something when you got married?

Anonymous said...

Preach it sista! She is just unnaturally happy.

Anonymous said...

We were at the same age that you guys were! That is totally weird.