Monday, March 9, 2009

Bad Mom Award


I deserve an award. A big. Fat. Award. For the worst mom EVER. I noticed, while helping my son get ready for church yesterday, that his shoes looked like they were stretched over his feet. I felt for his toe and found it, almost poking through the end of his shoe. Reaching back in time, I tried desperately to find a memory of buying his last pair of shoes. Found it. Before Disney World......a year ago. We bought him new shoes yesterday afternoon. He chose them.

Sign me up for worst mom of the year.

2 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I feel your pain...or should I say his...I did the same thing with Cade a few days ago. He just never told me he had to curl his toes to fit into them. And then, to be a worse mother, I let him buy some stupid Superman shoes from the used place. I hate shoes with "stuff" on them. But no fear, we are off to Shoe Carnaval at the end of the with all the boys for new shoes.

Cassie said... said...

I'm going to give you another award...the WORST BLOGGER AWARD!!