Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break...And Other Ramblings

The first official day of Spring Break and I don't have a single thing to feed the masses for breakfast, fearing a peasant uprising, I did the only thing that a sane person could do........I went to McDonald's!




that last picture would be my 12 year-old texting during breakfast....because I finally gave in.

Mexico update:
I have officially begun to panic (those of you who know me well are not surprised). While very excited about my upcoming tropical vacation, there is a slight problem. I don't wear anything that shows my arms or legs.....ever. I haven't worn a bathing suit outside of my mother-in-law's back yard in the last 5 years. Last, but certainly not least, I am a shade of white that could be used for reflective purposes during nighttime activities! I have eight weeks to pull myself together. That could happen.....right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can borrow my color! heheheeh.

Carrie said...

Yay! I am so glad you are blogging. missed hearing what was going on with you. i am so excited for you (and only a little jealous)!

Hannah said...

Jas, if that were humanly possible, I would so go there :)

Anonymous said...

Did you get the evite for Kanya's baby shower? I sent it to the salmonfish address- but I didn't know if that was you or derek?


Anyway. Let me know either way.

Cassie said... said...

I know you can do it!!