Friday, June 29, 2007

I awoke this morning with the grandest of intentions. Grocery shopping, buying the last roll of wallpaper I need for the bathroom. Finishing the wallpaper. Doing laundry, getting the kids ready for their evening of softball....I really felt as though I had it all together. (I had even planned what I needed for gatherings on the 4th of July....oh yeah, I was doing that good.)

Sadie woke up and began whining really, really whining...about everything....constantly. Halsey woke up tired and grumpy. Derek, who is usually such a morning person, didn't want to eat much breakfast and then stood in the livingroom floor, on the carpet of course, and threw up, and threw up and threw up.

Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jae said...

Yikes! I feel for ya! Wonder whats going around?
Genna threw up today too... we were in the drive thru line at 10:31 a.m. for the free chicken biscuits that they were giving away until 10:30... she started whining and then Gracie said "MOM! Genna's gonna throw up!" I got her un-seat-belted just in time for her to upchuck in the flower bed at Chick-Fila. (We didn't stay around for the free chicken biscuit)