Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Disney World!!!!!!



I know this post is way overdue. I have not exactly known how to post about our vacation to Disney World.... or how to sift through 600 pictures. It was truly the most amazing experience of my life, and even though it would have been fun to go as a kid, there was something so amazing about sharing the experience for the first time with my own kids. Every experience for me while we were there was like experiencing one of my senses for the first time. My children spent eight days seeing and experiencing things that I have waited a lifetime to see and experience. They met the characters from their fantasies, and felt the "magic" that is Disney World in such a fresh and innocent way. It was the stuff dreams are made of and I am so grateful that my family was able to go and have this time together. The pictures I've chosen don't even begin to show you the things we saw. The countries we were able to visit, the smells, sights, sounds and feelings.... but they do show you the joy that is written all over our faces as we encountered these things. The memories we made will be cherished for a lifetime.

6 comments:

Cassie said... said...

It's about time! The boys really enjoyed the slide show.

Jae said...

I wanna go back!!!

klasieprof said...

My bizarrest Disney World experience was with a Deaf Client. His mother has somehow worked the system to get him OUT of a State Institution...So...On a FRIDAY night...client was in the Psych unit of a State run Mental Health facility, and on SATURDAY..You guessed it..>We were at DISNEY in Florida. It was a RUSH, a trip..AND because of his "handicap" and my bumm leg...we got to go to the FRONT Of the line every time. How cool is THAT. THEN...I got to move him about 15 miles from disney to the National Deaf Academy in Mt. Dora Florida. Great read!! Thanks

Gracie said...

i wanna go back 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H-Dawg said...

Tag ur it

H-Dawg said...

Tag mom ur it