Saturday, July 28, 2007

What is next?

Lets see, Derek and I drove to South Dakota (9+ hours) stayed one day and drove back (9+ hours) last weekend. We hosted a small group cookout for 25 people (small group?), on Friday......This may be part of the reason I haven't blogged, or at least it is going to be my excuse.

It is time to decide whether or not I should go back to work. Or maybe It's just time to become motivated again. To make some life decisions and plow forward towards a goal. It is time for me to take some risks, leave my comfort zone, and do something completely new, or at least something I can succeed in doing.

My heart is still in being a mom. The problem is (as previously blogged about), I am not a supermom. So what is next, no really I'm asking.....what is next? Any thoughts?

No comments: