Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bucket List

The movie Bucket List, has started a wave of radio shows, tv shows etc. doing there own. For those of you who don't know, a bucket list is simply put: A list of things to do before you kick the bucket.

Here is mine.

See each of my children become a well adjusted adult.
Travel with my husband (anywhere and everywhere)
Find one thing I am exceptional at....and do it.
See at least one show on Broadway
Ride on an airplane
write a book (even if it is never published)
see the ocean
hold my own grandchild

This is a list I hope to add to (and more importantly subtract from), I like this much better than New Year's resolutions. It made me search my own heart for what it longs for. I don't do that often enough.

What is on your Bucket List?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See my wife empty her bucket

Vanessa said...

ok, i've done a few of the things on your list already, but I think it would be pretty great to ride on an airplane to NEW YORK and see the ocean and a broadway show together!

Amber said...

go to Italy and tour the vineyards.