Saturday, December 22, 2007

AAAHHHHHH

My children are out of school for 2 weeks. My husband and I are finally spending some much needed snuggle time together. The five of us are breathing in the incredible feel of the Christmas season. We have shopped together, we have wrapped together, we have cooked together, played together, watched tv together. This is the reason I love Christmas. It is like my family enters into this bubble of peace. We all feel a little happier, sleep a little deeper, love a little stronger......

I have a feeling this will be one of the years I look back on as the best.

Merry Christmas everybody....God bless you and yours.

1 comment:

klasieprof said...

That is exactly the reason I so miss homeschooling. We were FAMILY. All the time. I don't get sick of my kids, we had a blast. I miss that closeness.
"We are Family
I got all my sisters with me!