Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm the big 3-0!!!




Today I am 30....and it doesn't bother me one bit. I am 30 years young.

I awoke today to a very thoughtful gift waiting for me on the kitchen counter (from hubby). Equally thoughtful gifts from my three precious children, along with very funny cards....but the best gift was yet to come.

My wonderful children let me sit, bundled up and read, take an hour long, uninterrupted jacuzzi (mothers everywhere understand the significance of this) and when I came out was met by a home-made birthday cake. Decorated and ready for me.

My oldest daughter, not pictured, made me a perfect cake, put the number 30 on it in toothpicks, and drizzled hot chocolate syrup over it. I told them, meaning it, it was the best cake of my 30 years. My children truly made this a perfect day.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad it was a good day for you! Happy (belated) birthday!